Quick Note: Change logs are down in the comment section.
Quick Note 2: If you can at least check out my renewed patreon.com site! I need all the support possible ;)
About Rogue Empire: The Prelude
Rogue Empire, The Prelude is the prequel to Rogue Empire, an upcoming Roguelike game with a rich epic story with many twists!
Some of the distinct features you can expect in Rogue Empire, The Prelude:
- A beautifully illustrated story.
- An innovative talent system that borrows concepts of TCG's (Trading Card Games)!
- A taste of the Warrior class and Human Race.
- Exciting boss fights with fun and cool mechanics!
The prelude is a short version of the game telling the story of a warrior named Eghoss in search of a mythical artifact.
This seemingly simple adventure will let any one dive into the world of Ethistos and preface the grand adventure to come. Some answers about the arrival of a mysterious Rogue Empire will be answered but much more questions will appear along Eghoss adventure.
It is/will be also worth noticing the prelude is a complete game by it self only not so big in length and with a fixed character.
Rogue Empire got greenlit! So thanks a lot for the support!
If Rogue Empire is something you might be interested please visit the official site www.roguempire.com and follow us at Twitter and Facebook!!!
Also, if you feel really passionate about Rogue Empire support us at patreon.com!
You have an in game tutorial system to help you along and a manual (esc -> manual), but I will give you some pointers here for successful adventure:
- The game is turn based, so think carefully before acting. Sometimes it is better to wait for the enemy to come close or even run than go in Leeroy style!
- The character is a warrior and can feel fairly tanky later in the game. This can let to overconfidence. Try to have always 50% + hp.
- 'R'resting is your friend. Try to do it in small rooms and close the door.
- Don't underestimate the power of wands to get out of some sticky situations.
- For the moment when going to another level monsters won't follow. This might change in the future... or not ;)
- You might notice small blue souls flying around the level, they hit you at where the next level is.